Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silly Suzuki: Silly Words to Allegretto

Allegretto can be hard to learn because the sections are so similar and share elements. These words reinforce the ABCB form of the song, which is why the "sticks in my hair" part is repeated, and they are meant to be sung by the teacher and the student, with the teacher singing the part in italics.



Can I play Allegretto with beans in my nose?
Would there be any argument, do you suppose?
Can I play Allegretto with sticks in my hair?
Do you think that my teacher would care?

I don't care what you put in your hair or your nose
Just as long as you know where your fourth finger goes!

Can I play Allegretto with sticks in my hair?
Do you think that my teacher would care?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    Thank you! My 6 year old is having a heck of a time with Allegretto and she laugh so hard when I show her this tomorrow! We really needed this. Thanks a million,
    Lisa, mom of Nora

    ReplyDelete