Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Silly Suzuki: Silly Words for Go Tell Aunt Rhody

Princess Go Tell Aunt Rhody:

Go tell Aunt Rhody I'm a princess now
Go show her all my shoes and pretty clothes
Tell her I like to play the violin
Tell her I like to play the flute
Go tell Aunt Rhody I'm a princess now
Go show her all my shoes and pretty clothes.



Plant Cell Go Tell Aunt Rhody:

Go tell Aunt Rhody I'm a chloroplast
Go show her all my stacks of thylakoids
Tell her I'm green because of chlorophyll
Tell her I make light into food
Go tell Aunt Rhody how I make the food
Carbon Dioxide, water and the sun.



For those who are keeping score at home: When I'm done posting these, I will make a printer-friendly songbook as a PDF. Until then, you'll just have to cut and paste the words into notebook if you want to print.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:00 AM

    You're rare, exotic, and outstanding. Those are lucky kids to have a mother so creative and funny.

    ReplyDelete