Sunday, November 23, 2008

One Last Day Without a Coat

Dan gave me a new camera, which is ery exciting. However, I don't know how to use it properly. It's a much better camera than my old one, and therefore has a steeper learning curve. Someone suggested the other day that I open that colorful bundle of papers that came in the box with the camera, but I assured that person that those bound documents were purely decorative and that "Instructions" means "Discard" in Latin.

So here are a few pictures of the kids, playing in the park with Zoe, who was visiting from northern VA.




Sadie and all her necessary animals.




Cute little girls in pink and orange.




Love.




Some of these pictures would have been awesome, had my camera been more reasonable about figuring itself out rather than expecting me to do all the figuring.

Maybe I should ask this guy's advice:


Doesn't he look like he has all the answers? Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment